Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Castleton Corners
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a color palette that complements the rustic feel of the space. Consider earthy tones like brown, beige, and green for a natural look.
- Select wood accents for your flooring, cabinetry, and fixtures. Reclaimed wood or distressed finishes can add to the rustic charm.
- Incorporate natural elements like stone or brick into the design. This can be done with a backsplash or accent wall.
- Consider adding vintage or antique pieces to bring character and depth to the space. Look for items like an old-fashioned clawfoot tub or a weathered wood mirror.
- Select lighting that is warm and inviting. Wall sconces, chandeliers, or pendant lights with exposed bulbs can enhance the rustic ambiance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Castleton Corners
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Castleton Corners
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Castleton Corners
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Castleton CornersAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Install An OvenHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Small Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas