Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Charleston
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall aesthetic you want to achieve when doing a rustic bathroom remodel in Charleston, Staten Island.
- Choose materials that are durable and can withstand humidity, such as natural stone, wood, and metal.
- Incorporate vintage or antique elements to add character and charm, such as an old clawfoot tub or salvaged wood accents.
- Make sure to have proper ventilation and lighting, as rustic elements can sometimes make a space feel dark and damp.
- Think about adding natural elements, such as plants or a stone accent wall, to bring the outdoors inside and enhance the rustic feel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Charleston
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Charleston
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Charleston
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in CharlestonWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also Like11 Penny Tile Design IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Find A Good General ContractorPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City