Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Concord
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall style and aesthetic you want to achieve. Rustic bathrooms typically feature natural elements such as wood, stone, and earthy colors.
- Choose materials that are durable and can withstand moisture. This includes materials such as ceramic tile, stone, and sealed wood.
- Ensure proper ventilation to prevent moisture buildup and potential mold growth. This may require installing a fan or opening up windows during and after showers.
- Incorporate storage solutions that fit the rustic theme, such as open shelving made from reclaimed wood or woven baskets. This will help keep the space organized and clutter-free.
- Add rustic accents and finishing touches, such as a vintage mirror or industrial light fixtures, to tie the look together and add character to the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Concord
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Concord
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Concord
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ConcordHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTips on a Wood Floor BathroomModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WaySmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandSouth BeachGrant CityTodt HillLighthouse Hill