Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Emerson Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a color palette that complements the rustic style. Earthy colors such as brown, beige, and green work best for this type of bathroom.
- Consider using natural materials such as wood, stone, and brick for a more authentic rustic look. These materials can be incorporated into the flooring, walls, and even the bathroom fixtures.
- Select lighting that enhances the ambiance of the bathroom. Wall sconces and pendant lights can give the space a warm, cozy feel while also providing ample lighting for grooming tasks.
- Incorporate vintage or antique pieces to add character to the space. This can include items such as an old clawfoot bathtub, a vintage vanity, or antique mirrors.
- Choose accessories that complement the rustic style, such as natural woven baskets, wooden accent pieces, and metal hardware in an antique finish.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Emerson Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Emerson Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Emerson Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Emerson HillBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink7 Modern Backsplash IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Find A Good General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandEmerson HillFort HamiltonSt. GeorgeClifton