Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Grasmere
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Design style: Consider incorporating rustic elements such as reclaimed wood, stone, and antique fixtures to achieve the desired look.
- Layout: Determine the layout and flow of the bathroom to ensure that it is functional and makes the most of the available space.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget and try to prioritize the most important aspects of the remodel, such as updating plumbing and installing new fixtures.
- Lighting: Lighting is important in any bathroom, but especially in a rustic remodel where natural light may not be as abundant. Consider incorporating warm, soft lighting to create a cozy atmosphere.
- Maintenance: Rustic elements may require more maintenance than traditional bathroom materials. Choose materials that are easy to clean and maintain, such as sealed stone or tile floors.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Grasmere
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Grasmere
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Grasmere
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GrasmereFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasBest Bathroom Paint FinishesMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement