Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Great Kills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose natural and rustic materials such as wood and stone to create a warm and cozy atmosphere within the bathroom.
- Consider incorporating vintage or antique fixtures and accessories such as mirrors, lighting, and faucets to complement the rustic theme.
- Create a focal point in the bathroom with a statement piece such as a clawfoot bathtub or a unique vanity made from reclaimed wood.
- Add texture and warmth to the bathroom by incorporating elements such as exposed brick walls or a tiled accent wall made from natural stone.
- Select a muted color palette that reflects the natural surroundings of Great Kills, Staten Island, such as earthy greens, browns, and blues.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Great Kills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Great Kills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Great Kills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Great KillsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space