Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Greenridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a rustic color palette that will complement the overall aesthetic of your home. Consider using shades of brown, beige, and green for a natural look.
- Select materials that will give your bathroom a rustic feel. Wood, stone, and brick are great options. Try to incorporate as much natural texture as possible.
- Consider the bathroom fixtures you want to use. Look for fixtures that have a vintage or antique feel, such as oil-rubbed bronze or wrought iron. Additionally, copper and brass accents can add warmth to the space.
- Lighting is key to creating a rustic atmosphere. Choose fixtures that have an industrial or vintage look. Consider using Edison bulbs for a warm, inviting glow.
- Accessorize your bathroom with rustic decor. Hang artwork that features natural themes, such as landscapes or wildlife. Incorporate woven baskets, vintage jars, and other natural elements to complete the look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GreenridgeTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom7 White Shower Tile Ideas7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsBest Bathroom Paint Finishes