Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Grymes Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose the right color scheme: Rustic bathrooms usually feature natural colors such as beige, brown, green, or grey. Consider using earthy tones for your tiles, shower curtains, and accents to create a cohesive look.
- Install wooden elements: Wood accents can add warmth and texture to your rustic bathroom. Consider installing a wooden countertop, shelves, or a wooden framed mirror to enhance the rustic vibe.
- Select the right fixtures: Antique or vintage faucets and light fixtures can add charm to your rustic bathroom. Look for fixtures with an aged finish, such as brass or bronze, to complete the look.
- Accessorize with natural materials: The key to achieving a rustic look is to incorporate natural materials. Consider using stone or pebble flooring, woven baskets for storage, and wooden or metal accents.
- Enhance the lighting: To create a cozy and inviting atmosphere in your rustic bathroom, consider installing dimmer switches and warm lighting fixtures. Soft lighting can add a romantic and relaxing touch to your space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Grymes Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Grymes Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Grymes Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Grymes HillSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Most Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom