Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Howland Hook
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall style and aesthetic you want to achieve, keeping in mind that a rustic bathroom remodel should incorporate natural elements like wood, stone, and earthy colors.
- Select durable and high-quality materials that will stand up to moisture and humidity, such as porcelain tiles or granite countertops.
- Think about incorporating vintage or antique pieces, such as an old clawfoot tub or a salvaged wood vanity, to add character and charm to your rustic bathroom.
- Consider adding natural light sources through the use of windows, skylights, or even a sun tunnel, which will help to enhance the rustic aesthetic and create a comfortable and inviting atmosphere.
- Include plenty of storage options, such as open shelves or woven baskets, which will allow you to keep your essentials organized while also adding to the rustic feel of the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Howland Hook
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Howland Hook
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Howland Hook
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Howland HookDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Kitchen Backsplash Ideas 20238 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandGreenridgePort RichmondManor HeightsWillowbrook