The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Materials: Choosing the right materials is key to achieving a rustic look. Consider using wood, stone, and natural materials like wicker or jute.
- Colors: Rustic bathrooms often feature earthy tones like brown, beige, and green. Consider warm colors to create a cozy atmosphere.
- Lighting: Rustic bathrooms tend to have warm and dim lighting, so consider adding wall sconces or even candlelight to achieve the perfect ambiance.
- Storage: To keep with the rustic theme, consider using open shelving or wire baskets to store towels and toiletries. Reclaimed wood can be used to create a rustic vanity or medicine cabinet.
- Accessories: Add rustic touches with accessories like antique mirrors, galvanized metal buckets, and wooden signs. Consider adding live plants like succulents or ferns to bring in some natural elements.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Huguenot
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Huguenot
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Huguenot
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in HuguenotIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Pick A General ContractorWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
You Might Also Like7 White Shower Tile IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor11 Penny Tile Design IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design