Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Lighthouse Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall theme: Rustic bathrooms can vary in style, from a cabin in the woods to a farmhouse in the countryside. Determine the overall look and feel that you want to achieve and choose materials that fit within that theme.
- Choose the right fixtures: Rustic bathrooms often feature antique or vintage fixtures, such as clawfoot tubs, pedestal sinks, and copper faucets. Make sure the fixtures you choose complement the overall theme and are functional for your needs.
- Select appropriate materials: Wood, stone, and brick are common materials used in rustic bathrooms. Consider using reclaimed or distressed materials to enhance the rustic feel and add character to the space.
- Focus on lighting: Rustic bathrooms typically have warm and calming lighting. Incorporate natural light when possible and choose light fixtures that complement the rustic theme.
- Don't forget about storage: Rustic bathrooms often have a clutter-free, minimalistic look. Consider incorporating built-in storage or vintage cabinets to store towels and toiletries out of sight.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lighthouse Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lighthouse Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lighthouse Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lighthouse HillWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?7 White Shower Tile IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?11 Penny Tile Design Ideas