Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall style and theme of the bathroom. Rustic bathrooms often incorporate natural elements such as wood, stone, and metal to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Choose a color palette that complements the rustic theme. Earth tones such as brown, beige, and gray work well, as do muted greens and blues.
- Think about the type of fixtures and accessories you want to incorporate into the design. Consider using antique or vintage fixtures, as well as natural materials like stone sinks and wooden shelves.
- Make sure the space is functional and meets your needs. Consider the size of the room and the type of storage and counter space you require.
- Consider incorporating eco-friendly options into the design, such as low-flow toilets and water-saving showerheads, to make your bathroom more sustainable and environmentally friendly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mariner's HarborDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also Like7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Best Bathroom Paint FinishesHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?