Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Old Town
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choosing natural materials: Rustic style is often associated with natural materials such as wood, stone, and metal. Consider incorporating these elements into the design for an authentic rustic feel.
- Creating a focal point: A statement piece such as a vintage clawfoot tub, a stone accent wall, or a unique mirror can add character and charm to a rustic bathroom.
- Lighting: Appropriate lighting is essential to enhance the atmosphere of a rustic bathroom. Consider incorporating natural light sources such as skylights or large windows and using warm, ambient lighting fixtures.
- Storage: Rustic style typically involves a clutter-free, minimalist approach, so it's essential to have efficient storage options. Consider incorporating built-in cupboards or shelves into the design to create a cohesive, streamlined look.
- Accessorizing: Accessories can make or break the look of a rustic bathroom. Choose complementary items such as vintage-style faucets, rustic light fixtures, and earth-toned towels and rugs to tie the entire design together.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Old Town
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Old Town
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Old Town
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Old TownCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Who To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelBest Bathroom Paint Finishes