Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Park Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose natural and earthy materials such as wood, stone or brick to create a rustic look.
- Consider adding a clawfoot tub or a vintage sink to create a classic feel.
- Install rustic lighting fixtures such as wrought iron or copper to create warmth and a cozy ambiance.
- Accessorize with vintage and antique pieces such as mirrors, shelves, and textiles to add character to the space.
- Incorporate natural elements such as plants, flowers, and shells to add texture and color to the décor.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park Hill5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas11 Penny Tile Design Ideas10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom