The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a cohesive design style, such as farmhouse or industrial rustic, to guide your materials and color choices.
- Consider incorporating natural elements like reclaimed wood, stone, and greenery to add to the rustic feel.
- Opt for fixtures and finishes that have a vintage or weathered appearance, such as antique faucets or distressed metal hardware.
- Focus on creating a warm and inviting atmosphere by incorporating soft lighting, plush towels, and comfortable seating.
- Maximize storage space with built-in shelving or repurposed furniture pieces like vintage crates or cabinets.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pleasant Plains
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pleasant Plains
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pleasant Plains
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Pleasant PlainsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also Like10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Tech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Explore Contemporary Bathroom DesignDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors