Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Port Ivory
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Materials: Choose materials that reflect a rustic aesthetic such as reclaimed wood, stone, or concrete. Consider using natural finishes and textures for walls and flooring.
- Color scheme: Opt for warm, earthy colors such as browns, greens, and tans. Consider incorporating pops of color with accents like towels and artwork.
- Fixtures: Choose fixtures that have a vintage or rustic flare such as clawfoot tubs, hammered metal sinks, and oil-rubbed bronze faucets. Make sure the fixtures complement the overall aesthetic of the bathroom.
- Lighting: Consider incorporating natural lighting with large windows or skylights. Use vintage or industrial-inspired light fixtures to add character and warmth to the space.
- Decor: Incorporate rustic decor elements such as vintage mirrors, woven baskets, and repurposed furniture pieces. Choose artwork and accessories that have a natural, organic feel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Port Ivory
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Port Ivory
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Port Ivory
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Port IvoryAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhere To Stay During Your RemodelIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandHowland HookGreenridgeMariner's HarborEgbertville