The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Determine your budget and prioritize your needs and wants for your remodel
- Consider incorporating natural materials such as wood, stone, and brick for a rustic look
- Choose fixtures and accessories that complement the rustic theme, such as antique brass faucets and vintage-style lighting
- Think about storage solutions that fit with the rustic aesthetic, such as open shelving or repurposed crates and baskets
- Don't forget about the flooring - opt for natural materials like hardwood or stone, or consider a patterned tile for added interest
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prince's Bay
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prince's Bay
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prince's Bay
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prince's Bay7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Where To Stay During Your RemodelExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference11 Penny Tile Design IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023