The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose natural materials like stone, wood, and brick to create a rustic look.
- Consider using a muted color palette of earth tones to enhance the rustic feel.
- Add vintage or antique fixtures like a claw-foot tub or a pedestal sink to add character and charm.
- Incorporate rustic elements like exposed wooden beams, wrought-iron accents, and distressed finishes to create a cohesive theme.
- Don't be afraid to use unconventional materials like corrugated metal or repurposed wood for a truly unique and rustic look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South BeachBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower