Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Stapleton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the layout of the space and how it can be maximized for functionality and comfort.
- Select materials such as reclaimed wood, natural stone, and metal finishes to create a rustic aesthetic.
- Install fixtures such as clawfoot tubs, farmhouse sinks, and vintage light fixtures to add charm to the space.
- Incorporate natural elements such as plants and woven baskets to add texture and warmth to the room.
- Don't forget about storage! Utilize open shelving and repurposed furniture pieces to keep the space organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Stapleton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Stapleton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Stapleton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in StapletonWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Kitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel