Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Todt Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a theme: When doing a rustic bathroom remodel in Todt Hill, Staten Island, choose a theme that fits the style of the community. Consider using natural materials like wood and stone to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Fixtures and fittings: Opt for fixtures and fittings in copper or brass to achieve a rustic look. Heavy-duty hardware and vintage-looking faucets will add to the overall aesthetic.
- Flooring: Floor tiles or stone are great options for creating a rustic feel. Look for earthy colors like browns and greys for a natural look.
- Lighting: Choose lighting fixtures that reflect the rustic theme. Sconces or pendant lights made from wrought iron or other metals can help create an inviting ambiance.
- Add storage: Rustic bathrooms tend to have a lot of accessories and vintage pieces. Consider adding storage space to keep everything organized. Open shelves made from reclaimed wood are a great option.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Todt Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Todt Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Todt Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Todt HillWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationBest Bathroom Paint FinishesDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas