The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Focus on natural materials such as wood, stone and metal which will add to the rustic look and feel of the bathroom.
- Consider a clawfoot tub or a freestanding bathtub which will give the bathroom a vintage and rustic vibe.
- Opt for warm, earthy colors such as brown, beige, and grey to create a cozy and welcoming atmosphere.
- Add rustic lighting fixtures such as wall sconces, pendant lights or lanterns which will add to the overall mood of the space.
- Incorporate elements of nature such as plants, shells, or driftwood which will give the bathroom a serene and peaceful ambiance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tompkinsville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tompkinsville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tompkinsville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in TompkinsvilleWhere To Stay During Your RemodelBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?