The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall theme of your home and how the rustic bathroom will fit in.
- Select natural materials such as stone or wood for the flooring, walls, and vanity to achieve a rustic look.
- Choose vintage or antique fixtures like freestanding tubs and clawfoot sinks to enhance the rustic style of the bathroom.
- Incorporate earthy colors like brown, beige, and green to add warmth and coziness to the bathroom.
- Add industrial or farmhouse elements like metal accents and vintage light fixtures to create a rugged and rustic atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tottenville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tottenville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tottenville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in TottenvilleHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also Like10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Small Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks