Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in West Brighton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Materials: Consider using natural materials such as wood, stone, and brick to achieve a rustic look.
- Color scheme: Stick to neutral colors such as beige, brown, and gray for a cohesive and rustic feel.
- Lighting: Incorporate warm lighting fixtures such as Edison bulbs or lanterns to create a cozy atmosphere.
- Storage: Utilize rustic shelving or storage baskets to keep toiletries and towels organized while adding to the rustic aesthetic.
- Accessories: Add finishing touches such as vintage mirrors, farmhouse-style faucets, and clawfoot bathtubs to complete the rustic look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Brighton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Brighton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Brighton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West BrightonHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Find A Good General Contractor11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum