Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Bloomfield
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: It's important to consider the layout of the bathroom when planning a remodel. If possible, try to create a more open and spacious feel by removing unnecessary walls or fixtures.
- Lighting: Good lighting is crucial in a small bathroom. Consider adding additional lighting fixtures or using brighter bulbs to create a brighter and more welcoming space.
- Storage: In a small bathroom, every inch of space matters. Think about creative solutions for storage, such as adding shelves or cabinets above the toilet or utilizing the space under the sink.
- Color scheme: Choosing the right color scheme can make a big difference in a small bathroom. Lighter colors can make the space feel larger and more open, while darker colors can create a cozy and inviting atmosphere.
- Fixtures and finishes: When choosing fixtures and finishes, consider the size of the bathroom. Oversized fixtures can overwhelm a small space, while smaller fixtures can create a more cohesive look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bloomfield
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bloomfield
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bloomfield
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BloomfieldWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?7 Modern Backsplash IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint Colors7 White Shower Tile IdeasBest Bathroom Paint FinishesTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems