Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Charleston
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the bathroom. If you have a small bathroom in Charleston, Staten Island, you may need to think carefully about how best to use the space. This might mean choosing compact fixtures and fittings, like a corner sink or a small bathtub, or rearranging the layout of the room.
- Think about storage options. In a small bathroom, storage is particularly important, as you want to keep the space clutter-free. Consider adding built-in shelving or cabinets, or think about using vertical space with over-the-toilet storage solutions.
- Focus on lighting. Good lighting can make a big difference in any bathroom, but it is particularly important in a small space. Think about adding task lighting near the mirror, as well as ambient lighting to make the space feel brighter and more open.
- Choose materials carefully. When doing a bathroom remodel in Charleston, Staten Island, you will have a range of materials to choose from for your flooring, walls, and fixtures. Think about the durability of each option, as well as its aesthetic appeal and its ability to make a small bathroom feel more spacious.
- Consider hiring a professional. While some homeowners may be able to tackle a small bathroom remodel themselves, it can be a complex and time-consuming project. Consider working with a professional contractor who has experience working with small bathrooms and can help you make the most of your space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Charleston
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Charleston
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Charleston
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in CharlestonSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceBest Bathroom Paint Finishes