Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Dongan Hills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom and how it can be optimized for better functionality. This may include repositioning fixtures or adding built-in storage to maximize space.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting can make a small space feel larger and brighter. Consider adding task lighting at the vanity and overhead lighting to brighten the entire space.
- Color: Lighter colors can make a small bathroom feel more open and spacious. Consider using light-colored tiles, countertops, and paint to create a brighter, more inviting space.
- Storage: In a small bathroom, storage is key. Consider adding built-in shelving, storage cabinets, or even a vanity with drawers to maximize storage space and keep the bathroom organized.
- Fixtures: Upgrading fixtures like faucets, showerheads, and towel bars can give the bathroom a fresh look and feel without breaking the bank. Consider choosing fixtures that are both stylish and functional.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dongan Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dongan Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dongan Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Dongan HillsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum11 Penny Tile Design IdeasBest Bathroom Paint Finishes5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors