Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Elm Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing Space: When doing a small bathroom remodel, it's essential to make the most of every inch of space available. Consider using space-saving fixtures like a corner sink or a compact toilet to make the room feel bigger.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is an important factor in any bathroom remodel. It's critical to have enough light to make the space look brighter and more spacious. Consider installing task lighting over the sink or recessed lighting in the ceiling.
- Storage: Every bathroom needs adequate storage space. Make sure you include enough cabinetry or shelving to store toiletries, towels, and other necessities. Consider using floating shelves or utilizing the space above the toilet to maximize storage space.
- Picking the Right Materials: When remodeling a small bathroom, it's important to choose materials that will make the space feel more substantial. Consider using a light color palette and larger tiles to make the room feel more extensive. Also, consider using glass shower doors or a frameless shower enclosure to make the space feel larger.
- Hiring a Professional: While it may be tempting to tackle a small bathroom remodel yourself, it's best to hire a professional. A professional contractor can provide insights and suggestions, and ensure all work meets code requirements and is done correctly the first time.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Elm Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Elm Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Elm Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Elm Park8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets7 White Shower Tile Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandNew Dorp BeachSilver LakeCastleton CornersGrasmere