Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Emerson Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Consider the layout: Before starting the remodel, take into account the current layout of the bathroom and how it could be improved. Think about the placement of the sink, toilet, and shower/tub, and how to maximize space in a small area.
- Choose functional fixtures: Look for fixtures that are functional and space-saving, such as a pedestal sink, wall-mounted toilet, or a compact corner shower. Consider installing shelves or cabinets for storage space.
- Pick a color scheme: Choose a light color scheme to make the bathroom appear more open and brighter. Using lighter colors on the walls, floors, and fixtures can help create the illusion of a larger space.
- Add lighting: Make sure the lighting in the bathroom is adequate and strategically placed. Installing a combination of overhead lights and task lighting can create a warm and bright atmosphere.
- Upgrade the hardware: Upgrading the hardware, such as the faucet, showerhead, and cabinet knobs, can give your small bathroom a modern and updated look without breaking the bank.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Emerson Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Emerson Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Emerson Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Emerson HillIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandGreat KillsCastleton CornersStapletonArlington