Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Graniteville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space limitations - Consider the size of the bathroom and work within the space available. Choose fixtures and storage solutions that won't overcrowd the area.
- Style and design - Think about the style and design you want to achieve. Choose colors and materials that complement each other and create a cohesive look.
- Functionality - Choose fixtures and features that are practical and functional for your needs. Opt for a shower instead of a bathtub, or a pedestal sink instead of a vanity if space is limited.
- Lighting - Ensure that the bathroom is well-lit with both task and ambient lighting. Consider adding dimmer switches to create a relaxing ambiance.
- Budget - Determine a realistic budget for the remodel and stick to it. Prioritize the most important updates and consider cost-effective alternatives for other changes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Graniteville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Graniteville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Graniteville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GranitevilleHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom