Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Greenridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the bathroom to maximize its functionality, especially in a smaller space. This may mean opting for a smaller or more space-efficient toilet, sink, or shower.
- Choose light colors and reflective surfaces to make the space feel larger and brighter. This can include light-colored tiles or paint, mirrors, and glass shower doors.
- Look for ways to add storage without taking up too much space, such as overhead or built-in shelving, or slimline cabinets.
- Consider adding features that can add value to the home, such as a modern showerhead or a smart toilet.
- Plan a budget and research cost-effective options, such as using vinyl or laminate flooring instead of more expensive materials like hardwood or stone.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GreenridgeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityPopular Bathroom Paint Colors11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom