Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Heartland Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing space is key when doing a small bathroom remodel in Heartland Village, Staten Island. Consider using compact fixtures such as a corner sink or a wall-mounted toilet to free up floor space.
- Lighting is important in a small bathroom, as it can make the space appear larger. Incorporate multiple light sources such as sconces, recessed lighting, or a skylight to brighten up the space.
- Choosing the right color scheme can also make a small bathroom appear larger. Lighter colors, such as white or pastels, can make the space feel airy and open.
- Storage is essential in a small bathroom. Consider adding built-in shelving or a medicine cabinet to keep toiletries organized and off the countertop.
- Be mindful of the layout when doing a small bathroom remodel. Avoid cluttering the space with unnecessary fixtures and keep the flow of the room functional and practical.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Heartland Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Heartland Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Heartland Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Heartland VillageProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Install An OvenWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandGrant CityBulls HeadTodt HillRossville