Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Huguenot
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Determine your budget and prioritize your renovation goals accordingly. Consider which areas of the bathroom need the most attention, such as replacing old fixtures or adding storage.
- Choose a color palette that will make the space feel larger and brighter. Light colors, such as white or pastels, can help reflect natural light and create the illusion of more space.
- Optimize storage space with shelving, cabinets, and organizers. Utilize vertical space by installing shelves above the toilet or cabinets above the sink.
- Select fixtures and materials that are durable and easy to clean. Consider materials such as porcelain, ceramic, or glass for your flooring, countertops, and shower walls.
- Install appropriate lighting to enhance the bathroom's functionality and atmosphere. Avoid harsh overhead lighting and instead opt for soft, diffused lighting around the mirror or in the shower area.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Huguenot
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Huguenot
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Huguenot
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in HuguenotMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Find A Good General Contractor5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandWesterleighMariner's HarborRichmond TownGeorgetown