Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Lighthouse Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space constraints: A small bathroom in Lighthouse Hill, Staten Island may have limited space, so it is important to make every inch count. Consider using space-saving fixtures and optimizing storage options.
- Budget: Decide on a budget before starting the remodel and stick to it. Prioritize essential changes like fixing leaks, improving ventilation and upgrading lighting before considering cosmetic changes.
- Functionality: Ensure that the layout and design of the bathroom are functional and practical. Consider factors like the number of people who will be using the space, their needs, and preferences.
- Style and aesthetics: Choose a style that complements the overall design of the home and matches your personal taste. Consider a cohesive design scheme that ties in with the other rooms in the house.
- Qualified professionals: Hire experienced and licensed contractors to ensure that the remodel is done professionally and up to code. Get referrals and quotes from at least three contractors before choosing one.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lighthouse Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lighthouse Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lighthouse Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lighthouse HillHow To Find A Good General Contractor7 White Shower Tile IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandEgbertvillePort IvoryOld TownWest Brighton