Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in New Brighton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your bathroom and how it can be maximized for optimal functionality. Explore space-saving options such as corner sinks and shower-tub combos.
- Storage: Proper storage is crucial in a small bathroom. Think vertical and utilize every inch of wall space by installing shelves or cabinets.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make a small bathroom feel larger and brighter. Consider adding a window or skylight for natural light and install task lighting above the mirror for practicality.
- Materials: Choose durable and moisture-resistant materials such as ceramic or porcelain tiles, and opt for a neutral color palette to create a timeless look.
- Fixtures: Choose fixtures that are appropriately sized for a small bathroom, such as a compact toilet and a narrow sink. Consider upgrading to a water-efficient toilet to save space and conserve water.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Brighton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Brighton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Brighton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New BrightonExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas7 White Shower Tile Ideas