Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in New Springville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Functionality: When planning a small bathroom remodel in New Springville, Staten Island, it is important to focus on functionality. It is essential to consider the all the possible ways in which you can make the most out of small space. The bathroom should be designed to maximize storage space, and to provide ample space for essential bathroom fixtures such as the toilet, sink and bathtub or shower.
- Color Palette: When redoing a small bathroom, it is important to choose a color scheme that enhances the space. It might be a good idea to go for light and bright hues as they tend to make smaller spaces feel larger. Consider painting the walls and ceilings white, off-white or any other light color that appeals to you. Add color accents with towels and accessories.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in small bathrooms. Adequate lighting has the potential to make even the smallest space appear larger. You can consider adding task lighting near the sink or shower, and install brighter bulbs to help brighten the space.
- Materials: Incorporate materials that are resilient and durable, and can withstand daily wear and tear. Going for durable materials such as natural stone or tile can add both style and function to a small bathroom.
- Faucets and Fixtures: The right bathroom fixtures can make a significant difference in a small bathroom. When picking out fixtures, consider chrome or brushed nickel, which are polished and easy to clean. You can also opt for fixtures such as wall-mounted sinks to save on floor space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Springville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Springville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Springville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New SpringvilleSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandEltingvilleTravisButler ManorNew Springville