Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Oakwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- 1. Space: When doing a small bathroom remodel in Oakwood, Staten Island, space is a crucial factor to consider. You want to ensure you maximize the limited space available while also creating the illusion of a larger bathroom. Consider using mirrors and eliminating bulky fixtures such as large cabinets.
- 2. Lighting: Proper lighting can transform the look and feel of a small bathroom. To make the most of natural light, consider installing larger windows or skylights if possible. For artificial lighting, choose fixtures that provide good illumination and add visual interest to the room.
- 3. Storage: In a small bathroom, storage is essential to keep the space clutter-free. Consider using vertical space by installing shelves, using baskets or hanging hooks. Built-in storage units can also help maximize space.
- 4. Color: The right color scheme can make a small bathroom appear larger and more inviting. Light colors such as whites, creams, and pastels can help to open up the space. A splash of color in the form of a feature wall, accent tiles, or accessories can add interest and personality to the room.
- 5. Functionality: In a small bathroom, functionality is key. Choose fixtures such as compact toilets, narrow sinks, and showers with built-in storage to save space. Avoid using bulky shower curtains or doors and opt for frameless glass instead.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Oakwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Oakwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Oakwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in OakwoodHow To Pick A General ContractorTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Install An OvenKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom7 White Shower Tile IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandGranitevilleRandall ManorConcordShore Acres