Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Old Town
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space optimization: A small bathroom remodel in Old Town, Staten Island should focus on optimizing the limited space available. This may involve choosing space-saving fixtures, such as a corner sink or a compact shower stall.
- Aesthetics: Even a small bathroom can be made to look stylish and inviting. Choose a color scheme that complements the existing decor, and add stylish accessories such as a new mirror or some art on the walls.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make a small bathroom feel more open and spacious. Consider adding additional lighting fixtures such as sconces, or installing a larger window if possible.
- Functionality: Focus on creating a functional space that meets the needs of the user. This may involve adding more storage space, such as shelves or cabinets, or ensuring that the shower or bathtub is easy to use.
- Budget: A small bathroom remodel in Old Town, Staten Island can be costly, so it is important to set a budget and stick to it. Consider which upgrades are most important and prioritize them accordingly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Old Town
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Old Town
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Old Town
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Old TownKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Small Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design