The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Assess the available space in the bathroom, so you can figure out how best to optimize the area for your needs. This includes determining how much storage you'll need, whether you want a tub or stall shower, and what other features will be essential for your use.
- Choose the right materials to create a cohesive and functional space. This includes selecting the right countertop materials, bathroom tile, cabinetry, and fixtures. You'll want to find materials that are durable, easy to maintain, and that complement the look and style of the bathroom.
- Consider lighting and ventilation. Lighting is essential in a bathroom, as it can make the room appear more spacious and airy. You'll want to assess the natural light available and plan for artificial light sources that will provide adequate illumination for grooming and other activities. Ventilation is also important to keep the bathroom from becoming too humid, which could lead to mold and mildew growth.
- Budget accordingly. Small bathroom remodels can vary widely in cost, depending on the scope of the project and the materials you choose. You'll want to establish a budget that works for you and prioritize the most essential features first. A contractor or designer can help you determine what options will fit within your budget.
- Choose a reputable contractor or designer. A bathroom remodel can be a significant investment, so you'll want to work with someone who has the experience and expertise to bring your vision to life. Look for a contractor or designer with a solid reputation, good references, and the skills to manage all aspects of the project from start to finish.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Port Richmond
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Port Richmond
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Port Richmond
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Port RichmondTips on a Wood Floor BathroomBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas