Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Randall Manor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and how it can be optimized for more space. This may include repositioning the sink or toilet.
- Storage: Small bathrooms need to be efficient when it comes to storage. Consider installing floating shelves and cabinets to maximize space.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is key to making any small space feel larger. Think about adding a combination of task lighting and ambient lighting for a bright and welcoming space.
- Color scheme: A light and neutral color scheme can make a room appear larger. Consider using white or beige for the walls and adding pops of color through accessories or artwork.
- Choose the right fixtures: In a small bathroom, every inch counts. Choose fixtures that are scaled appropriately for the space, such as a smaller sink or compact toilet. Wall-mounted fixtures can also add more floor space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Randall Manor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Randall Manor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Randall Manor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Randall ManorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Who To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Find A Good General ContractorExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas