Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Richmond Valley
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space: The first consideration when remodeling a small bathroom in Richmond Valley, Staten Island is the available space. Opt for fixtures that fit the space and do not make it feel cramped. Consider using space-saving fixtures like wall-mounted toilets and sinks, compact bathtubs or showers, and narrow cabinets.
- Layout: The layout of your bathroom should be functional and flow seamlessly. Ensure the placement of the fixtures does not impede the movement of people or items within the bathroom. You may need to work with a professional to optimize the layout of your bathroom.
- Lighting: Good lighting is paramount in a small bathroom remodel in Richmond Valley, Staten Island. Opt for fixtures that provide ample light, and if possible, add natural light through a skylight or window. Consider using light-colored tiles to reflect light and make the room feel more spacious.
- Storage: Storage is crucial in a small bathroom. Choose cabinets and shelves that do not take up much floor space but provide ample storage. Consider using vertical storage with tall cabinets or shelves.
- Budget: Finally, it's essential to consider your budget when planning a small bathroom remodel. Stick to a realistic budget and prioritize the essential upgrades to avoid overspending. Consider doing some of the work yourself or working with a contractor to stay within your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Richmond Valley
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Richmond Valley
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Richmond Valley
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Richmond ValleyHow To Install An OvenHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandPrince's BayAnnadaleArden HeightsWoodrow