Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Rosebank
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout and Space: Before making any changes, take a good look at the small bathroom's layout and available space. Consider the placement of the toilet, shower, sink, and other fixtures in order to optimize the space and create a functional design.
- Budget: Determine how much money you are willing to spend on your small bathroom remodel in Rosebank, Staten Island. This will help you plan and prioritize the changes that you want to make, ensuring that you can achieve the desired look without breaking the bank.
- Style: Decide on the style or theme that you want to achieve for your small bathroom. Will it be minimalist, rustic, or modern? This will inform your choices of color, materials, and fixtures that you will include in the remodel.
- Storage: Maximizing storage in a small bathroom is key to keeping the space organized and clutter-free. Consider installing built-in cabinets or shelves, or using space-saving solutions such as under-sink storage or wall-mounted organizers.
- Lighting: Lighting can greatly enhance the ambiance and functionality of a small bathroom. Determine the type of lighting that will work best for you, whether it's natural light, overhead lighting, or task lighting for specific areas such as the vanity or shower.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rosebank
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rosebank
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rosebank
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RosebankHow To Install An OvenHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Find A Good General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement