Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Sandy Ground
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom and how to make the most of the available space. Look for ways to improve the flow of the room and use space-saving fixtures and storage solutions.
- Lighting: Lighting is essential for a small bathroom remodel. Choose bright and energy-efficient lighting fixtures that will create the illusion of a larger space.
- Colors: Choose colors that will make the room feel larger and brighter. Lighter colors like white, beige, and gray can make a small bathroom feel more comfortable and spacious.
- Fixtures: Upgrading fixtures like faucets, showerheads, and toilets can add a modern touch to your bathroom. Make sure to choose fixtures that are the right size for your bathroom and complement the overall design.
- Storage: Maximize storage space with built-in shelves, cabinets, and baskets. Use vertical space to make the most of the available area, and choose storage solutions that fit your personal style and needs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sandy Ground
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sandy Ground
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sandy Ground
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sandy GroundSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Find A Good General ContractorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023