Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in South Beach
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing storage: When doing a small bathroom remodel in South Beach, Staten Island, it's important to consider how to maximize storage space. This may involve adding shelves or cabinets to unused wall space, or installing a vanity with built-in storage.
- Brightening up the space: In a small bathroom, it's important to make the most of natural light and to choose lighting fixtures that provide plenty of brightness. Consider adding a large mirror to reflect light and make the space feel larger.
- Choosing the right fixtures: When selecting new fixtures for a small bathroom, it's important to choose pieces that are appropriately scaled for the space. This may involve choosing a smaller toilet or sink to maximize floor space.
- Optimizing the layout: The layout of a small bathroom can make a big impact on how functional it is. Consider reconfiguring the layout to make the best use of the available space, and to create a more open and spacious feel.
- Adding visual interest: Finally, consider adding some visual interest to the space to make it feel more inviting. This could involve adding a playful or colorful element, such as a brightly patterned shower curtain or a mosaic tile backsplash.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South BeachTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation