Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Staten Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space utilization: Small bathrooms require careful consideration of available space. Maximize every inch of space by using clever storage solutions such as recessed cabinets, floating shelves and wall-mounted vanities.
- Lighting: Light fixtures can make a big impact on the overall feel of a small bathroom. Consider adding wall sconces or installing a skylight to bring in natural light.
- Color and Materials: A light color scheme can make a small bathroom feel larger and brighter. Use light-colored tiles and paint, and opt for materials that reflect light such as glossy ceramic or glass.
- Functionality: When planning a small bathroom remodel, think about the day-to-day use of the space. Ensure that fixtures, such as the toilet and sink, are in the most functional location, and consider adding a shower system that saves space.
- Budget: Determine a budget for the remodel and prioritize the most important changes. Consider doing some of the work yourself to save on labor costs, and look for sales and deals on fixtures and materials.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Staten Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Staten Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Staten Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Staten IslandBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Pick A General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Design Build Firms Vs General Contractors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasCharlestonSandy GroundNew SpringvilleArlingtonPleasant Plains