Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Willowbrook
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space: Measure the size of your bathroom and consider the layout. Maximizing storage space while ensuring ease of movement is essential for small bathroom remodels.
- Style: Choose a cohesive design that complements the overall style of your home, while keeping in mind the limitations that a small bathroom presents.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is key to making a small bathroom appear larger. Consider installing brighter, energy-efficient lighting to give the illusion of more space.
- Fixtures: When choosing fixtures such as sinks, toilets, and showers, opt for smaller pieces that do not take up too much space. Wall-mounted options will also help free up floor space.
- Storage: Storage is crucial in a small bathroom. Utilize vertical space with shelves and cabinets, and consider built-in storage options to maximize space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Willowbrook
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Willowbrook
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Willowbrook
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WillowbrookHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CitySmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandDongan HillsWesterleighNew BrightonArlington