The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow and functionality of the kitchen. Determine a layout that will optimize the space without sacrificing efficiency.
- Storage: Create enough storage to keep the kitchen organized and functional. Utilize cabinets, shelves, and drawers to maximize storage space.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is key to a functional kitchen. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets and above the sink, as well as ambient lighting for an inviting atmosphere.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that fit within the space and your budget. Consider energy-efficient options to save on utility costs.
- Materials: Choose durable and low-maintenance materials for countertops, flooring, and backsplash. Consider the style and color scheme of the kitchen when selecting materials.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Annadale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Annadale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Annadale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in AnnadaleDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Where To Stay During Your RemodelIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design