Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Bloomfield
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Assess the layout of the kitchen and consider ways to optimize space utilization without compromising the functionality of the kitchen.
- Choose appliances that are both energy-efficient and space-saving. This will save you money in the long run and create more room for movement in the kitchen.
- Consider the materials you will be using for your renovation. Select high-quality materials that are long-lasting, durable, and easy to clean, such as granite or quartz countertops, wood or porcelain tiles for the floors, and stainless steel appliances.
- Choose a color scheme that complements the existing decor of your home, while also making it feel more modern and inviting.
- Work with a professional remodeling company that understands your needs and can help you transform your kitchen into the space you’ve always dreamed of having.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bloomfield
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bloomfield
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bloomfield
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BloomfieldHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Pick A General ContractorAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandRossvillePort RichmondLighthouse HillElm Park