Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Butler Manor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing storage space: When considering a small kitchen remodel in Butler Manor, Staten Island, it is important to think about ways to maximize storage space. This can include using vertical storage options, such as installing shelves or cabinets that reach the ceiling, as well as incorporating pull-out drawers and organizing systems.
- Choosing the right appliances: Selecting the right appliances is key to making the most of a small kitchen space. Consider choosing compact, energy-efficient models and opting for multi-functional appliances, such as a combination microwave and convection oven or a stove with a built-in griddle or grill.
- Optimizing counter space: Counter space can be at a premium in a small kitchen, so it is important to think about ways to optimize this area. This can include choosing a space-saving layout, such as a U-shape or L-shape, as well as selecting a countertop material that is durable and easy to clean.
- Choosing the right lighting: Lighting can have a big impact on the look and feel of a small kitchen. Consider installing under-cabinet lighting to brighten up work surfaces and spotlighting any areas of the kitchen that may be particularly dark or shadowy.
- Adding personal touches: A small kitchen does not have to be bland or boring. Consider adding personal touches, such as colorful tiles, a statement light fixture, or unique cabinet hardware, to add personality and visual interest to the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Butler Manor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Butler Manor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Butler Manor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Butler ManorHow To Pick A General ContractorSmall House Mini Kitchen Design10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Find A Good General Contractor11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandSilver LakeHeartland VillageDongan HillsNew Springville