The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Asses your needs: Analyze the way you use your kitchen space and determine what features you’d like to add, remove or improve.
- Budget: Determine how much you can afford to spend on your kitchen remodel. Take into account the cost of materials, labor, appliances, and permits.
- Design: Consider the aesthetics of your kitchen. Decide what colors, patterns and finishes will work best to create the desired look and feel for your kitchen.
- Layout: Consider whether you want to maintain your current kitchen layout or create a new one that better suits your needs. Small kitchens may require creative solutions for storage, counter space, and seating.
- Materials: Choose durable and quality materials that are within your budget. Materials such as granite and quartz countertops are popular choices for homeowners.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Elm Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Elm Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Elm Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Elm Park7 Modern Backsplash IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General Contractor