Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Great Kills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout and design: Consider the most efficient and functional layout for your small kitchen space. Utilize every inch of space and maximize storage options like cabinets, pantries, and shelves.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a small kitchen as it can make the space appear larger and more welcoming. Consider adding different types of lighting like under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights over the island to brighten up the kitchen.
- Appliances: Choose compact and energy-efficient appliances that fit well into a small kitchen. Consider installing a dishwasher, microwave, or built-in oven to save counter space.
- Color scheme: Bright and light colors can make your small kitchen appear larger and more inviting. Consider light shades of white, beige or grey for your walls and cabinets, and add pops of color through accessories and decor items.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for your small kitchen remodel and prioritize expenses. Decide on what you need versus what you want and consider DIY options where possible to save on costs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Great Kills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Great Kills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Great Kills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Great KillsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel